Short Term Assisted Living
A respite at the Terraces offers a warm and caring environment for a short-term stay, with specially trained staff on duty 24/7. Services offered through the Respite Program include:
- Three meals a day
- Activities and entertainment
- All utilities except phone
- Exercise classes
- Assistance with activities of daily living (please call for details)
- Medication management
- Emergency call system
- 24 hour care staff
- Transportation to physicians’ appointments
- And much more!
Try our Respite Program
It costs less than a hotel… and the care is priceless.
DO YOU KNOW A…
- senior having surgery and unable to stay at home alone?
- patient not thriving in a nursing home, but not able to return home?
- caregiver or family going on vacation and can’t leave loved one at home?
- families wishing to take a short break from providing care?
- senior who should move into Assisted Living but want to try it first?
- patient receiving medical treatment that needs more care than they can manage on their own?
Stay at The Terraces Park Marino Includes:
- Three meals daily
- Fully furnished apartment (including kitchenette)
- Weekly housekeeping & linen service
- Utilities, with the exception of phone & cable
- Social activities program
Additional fees assessed individually for personal care services