Short Term Assisted Living
A respite at the Terraces offers a warm and caring environment for a short-term stay, with specially trained staff on duty 24/7. Services offered through the Respite Program include:
- Three meals a day
- Activities and entertainment
- All utilities except phone
- Exercise classes
- Assistance with activities of daily living (please call for details)
- Medication management
- Emergency call system
- 24 hour care staff
- Transportation to physicians’ appointments
- And much more!
Try our Respite Program
It costs less than a hotel… and the care is priceless.
DO YOU KNOW A…
- senior having surgery and unable to stay at home alone?
- patient not thriving in a nursing home, but not able to return home?
- caregiver or family going on vacation and can’t leave loved one at home?
- families wishing to take a short break from providing care?
- senior who should move into Assisted Living but want to try it first?
- patient receiving medical treatment that needs more care than they can manage on their own?
Stay at The Terraces Park Marino Includes:
- Three meals daily
- Fully furnished apartment (including kitchenette)
- Weekly housekeeping & linen service
- Utilities, with the exception of phone & cable
- Social activities program
Additional fees assessed individually for personal care services
Schedule a Tour to See What Sets Us Apart
Our primary goal is to maintain the highest quality of care and service for our residents. Therefore, we develop individual service plans to fit the specific needs of each resident. It would be my pleasure to give you a tour of our beautiful community. While you are here, we invite you, as our guest, to share the dining experience with our Residents.
at Park Marino
2587 E. Washington Blvd.
Pasadena, CA 91107
Monday - Sunday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Tel. (626) 798-6753