Personalized Supportive Services
We provide personalized supportive services based on your needs, including:
- Medication Management
- Bathing & Grooming
- Special Diet Management
We strike a healthy balance between self-reliance and support while regularly touching base with our residents to reassess their needs and wellness. This is how we adapt to your changing needs to provide the best care for you now and in the future.
Here are some helpful links we recommend for you to further learn about caring for an aging loved one:
- 8 Tips for Talking To Your Parents About Assisted Living
- Studies, and Real-World Insight From Experts, Caregivers, and Seniors
- Resources for Seniors – Graying California
- California Department of Aging – State of California
Contact The Terraces at Park Marino today to learn more about helpful resources for senior care.
While caring for your physical health is among our top priorities, it’s not all we do. Whole wellness also requires real happiness. This is why we provide a variety of fun and engaging activities to keep you as active and involved as you want to be. While you are not required to attend any events, you are warmly welcome and encouraged to choose the activities which you believe will add value to your life. We also welcome your recommendations for new activities that can be shared by the community. Challenge us to keep you engaged and entertained.
We invite you to rise each morning with a renewed sense of excitement and purpose for the coming day at The Terraces. Contact our Community Relations Director to learn more.
Our Community Activities
- Walking Club
- Daily Exercise Classes
- Crafting & Art
- Flower Arranging
- Board Games & Bingo
- Poker, Blackjack & More
- Movies & Sports Programming
- Summer BBQs & Outdoor Dining
- Wine Socials
- Ice Cream Socials
- Happy Hour with Live Entertainment
- Outings to Museums, Concerts & Theater
- Casino Trips
- Shopping in Pasadena
- Trips into the Local Neighborhood
- Local Volunteer Opportunities
- Horse Racing